2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

nice job

congratulations to all the winners, i hope the see more of the movies later on in the year of 09.

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

really good

great job on the aniimation, although you couldve made the jokes a bit faster like the other awesome flashes. there was the part where the second mech blew up that was funny. keep up the great work and hope you make more funny flashes.

Phobotech responds:

Definitely will-do! Thanks for the feed-back!

_-={From Darkness, Rise 2}=-_ _-={From Darkness, Rise 2}=-_

loved it

well done. it starts out simple, then gradually builds up. looking forward to more of your songs.

-+[Arsenic Plums]+- -+[Arsenic Plums]+-

like always

great work. i loved the mixture you put into the piece with your voice. sounds beautiful. looking forward to more of you songs.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Powercheif. I think I'm going to follow Haspen's advice and try a Tetris chorus arrangement. >=3 I love that song too! Thanks for listening!
With love,
Mandi <3

»§« Youthful Adventurers »§« Youthful Adventurers

very soft

it has one of those nice peaceful sounds to it which might sound like your walking on a beach or enjoying an afternoon day laying down on the grass with a loved one. either way, this is a nice song to enjoy in the dead of night. great job maestro.

MaestroRage responds:

Hey, don't forget about me! I put in my fair share too! But that is some very nice imagery... Sounds good right about now. Maybe I could find some grass and con Ragey to enjoy an afternoon with me, eh? Heeheehee, thanks for listening!

With love,