_-={From Darkness, Rise 2}=-_ _-={From Darkness, Rise 2}=-_

loved it

well done. it starts out simple, then gradually builds up. looking forward to more of your songs.

-+[Arsenic Plums]+- -+[Arsenic Plums]+-

like always

great work. i loved the mixture you put into the piece with your voice. sounds beautiful. looking forward to more of you songs.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Powercheif. I think I'm going to follow Haspen's advice and try a Tetris chorus arrangement. >=3 I love that song too! Thanks for listening!
With love,
Mandi <3

»§« Youthful Adventurers »§« Youthful Adventurers

very soft

it has one of those nice peaceful sounds to it which might sound like your walking on a beach or enjoying an afternoon day laying down on the grass with a loved one. either way, this is a nice song to enjoy in the dead of night. great job maestro.

MaestroRage responds:

Hey, don't forget about me! I put in my fair share too! But that is some very nice imagery... Sounds good right about now. Maybe I could find some grass and con Ragey to enjoy an afternoon with me, eh? Heeheehee, thanks for listening!

With love,
LadyArsenic <3

_-={Moonlit Cobble}=-_ _-={Moonlit Cobble}=-_

awesome work

a very beautiful piece that sounds like it would be perfect for an mmo. i just don't know how you are able to keep making great works of art like this.